Sunday, August 12, 2007

Diet Coke is the Devil

I am writing in brown because Clay has a kidney stone. I think it is brown. I have no real medical knowledge to back up my hunch. It is just a hunch. I think it was brought on by mass consumption of diet Coke. Diet Coke is the devil. It tastes bad. It's not right.
Anyway tomorrow we will go to the hospital where he will have the stone removed. This is not a pretty process. If you want to know more about it please visit www.WebMD.com I am sure they have some info.

1 comment:

Chrystal Sturm said...

Um. Kidney stones bite rocks. What? It sucks is what I'm saying. I've had labor pains and I've had kidney stone pain (for three straight months, thankyouverymuch) and let's just say...I'd take labor pains anyday! Poor Clay. Miserable. Did he vom?

Funny tid bit about kidney stones: they don't hurt coming out (for men or women). The pain is because the stone gets stuck in a tiiiiiny little tube between the kidney and the bladder. Once in the bladder, it's smooth sailings. Comforting, huh?

Oh, and worse yet, apparently cranberry juice is BAD for kidney stones. Go figure.