Monday, June 9, 2008

Landry is 7!


We had a smokin hot birthday party at Alley Cats on Friday. Landry had a few of his friends. They disco bowled, played laser tag and video games. It was a lot of fun. Each kid left with a real bowling pin as their party favor as well as whatever cool prizes they were able to purchase with tickets. Landry had a ball and the best thing about it was that I did not lift a finger. Everything was taken care of for me. I didn't even send out cool invitations. I sent the invites they gave me and it was just fine. Just fine indeed!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chrystal Sturm said...

SEVEN?!?! Oh, I hate myself.

WARNING: I'm about to make Landry's birthday all about me.

When Landry was borned I thoght, "I am going to treat this child as my very own." He was gorgeous I wanted to wrap him in a blanket and jump town with him to raise him as my very own.

I've failed as a godmother, a best friend and Tia.

Lands, this will not mean much to you now but please know that I pray for you regularly, think of you often and talk about you frequently as my little guy likes to look at your picutes and talk about you, Sophie and his Sweetie Litee (sorry, Clay).

I swear I'll make it up to you - all these missed presents over the years. When you least expect it...I'll buy you a car. Or pay your way to Europe after you graduate college (watch out, I'll want to go with you!) or pay for your freaking honeymoon. One day, I'll prove to you my love. With gifts.

As your mother says, you must buy the love of small children. I guess it's true of the older types too. And I plan to find out.

Happy Birthday, Buddy.