Monday, June 9, 2008

Jungle Girl kills with Love

This, my friends, is what happens when you leave a lizard in a bug catcher for God knows how long. Sophie found this unfortunate pet today in her playroom. He used to be a lovely shade of green. If I remember correctly, she caught him about two weeks ago. I remember this because he was missing the end of his tail and this one seems to have the same defining characteristic. I thought she would be sad when I told her that he wasn't sleeping, he was dead, but all she said was, "That's gross!" and promptly dumped him out on the sidewalk in the front yard.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Wonder what your veterinarian would say about that?

Tessa said...

I hope she will take the opportunity to tell Sophie exactly how the poor thing died so that she won't let this happen again!!!

Chrystal Sturm said...

sick.