Monday, May 26, 2008

Sophie the Jungle Girl

Okay, I have been meaning to add some wordage to this picture. This is my dainty little girl. She loves pirates, which she calls "captains" and she loves lizards, bugs, dogs, cats, mice, bunnies and critters of any sort. She spends most of her time looking for and talking to doodle bugs. She has several bug catchers, but most of the time she likes to hold them. Sometimes I will find her in the back yard petting our neighbors stinky black labs. She calls them her "little black friends." She wants a big black lab of her own. I told her when she is 21 and she doesn't live with me anymore she can have a big smelly, shedding dog. She can't wait. She is Bindi the jungle girl.
I think she will be a vet. She has this ability to talk to animals and get them to do what she wants. She caught this lizard in the front yard and kept him for two days before I made her let him go. She put him down and he stayed right where he was. She picked him up and moved him several times trying to find the best spot for him. He would look at her like, "are you sure you want to let me go?" He finally scurried away and Sophie went on her quest for a new "little fella" to play with.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chrystal Sturm said...

Sophie in girlie skull and crossbones holding living amphibian. What a perfect juxtaposition!! By the way, I bought new white onsies to die black. I'll send you pics of the finished results! Wish me luck :)

Chrystal Sturm said...

Hey - when is the BOles reunion?