Thursday, January 17, 2008

Martin Luther King Jr.

Landry is learning about Martin Luther King Jr. this week in school. We talked about him today in the car. I told him about segregation and all of the important changes that MLK helped to bring about. He summed it up for me by saying, "So, now we get to play with black people." Yup, you gotta fight for your right to play with black people.

On our way home today we passed a stinky smell. Landry said, "Okay, who farted?" Sophie, very matter of factly said, "It's just my breath."

2 comments:

Chrystal Sturm said...

Oh my gaaawwwsh. My godkids KILL me!! I'm so glad you made it thru Talent Show and I can't wait to see the footage. Especially interested in Mr. Staypuff. Kiss those kids for me. Smack! Smack! Smack!

Chrystal Sturm said...

FREAKING UPDATE YOUR BLOG YOU WEIRDIE!!!